Friday, the 9th

As a child, I would always hear the adults mourn how fast time flies, and I never understood it.
As a naive girl, how could I?
The older I get, the faster time does fly. Today is Friday again, and that’s another week that we will never get back. Take a second and think, did you do everything you wished this past week, or was it another week that you will never remember because sadly, time went by too fast for you to take a moment to feel it…

This past week I’ve been dealing with insecurities. We all have them, but some of us are just able to handle them better. Like I continuously remind myself, I’m a work in progress, It will all be okay.

Happy Friday, the 9th. May you be blessed with inner peace and self-love🌙

Gabriela A Tejada

Copyright © All Rights Reserved.

All Images were taken by me, unless stated otherwise.

15 Comments Add yours

1. Simon says:

Keep going you’ll get there and I hope you had a great Friday. Have a good weekend 🙂

Liked by 1 person

1. I promised myself I would, just wish it would come sooner! I hope you also have a great weekend, Simon🌙

1. Simon says:

It’ll come, I think we all wish it would come sooner… 😀

Liked by 1 person

2. We definitely do! I hope you’re having a great Sunday.🌙

Liked by 1 person

3. Simon says:

It’s not been bad thanks, been outside and all 🙂

Liked by 1 person

2. cdsmiller17 says:

Scientists explain this time speeding up as we age by suggesting that our brain synapses slow down.

Liked by 2 people

1. That just means that we have to be even more protective and selective in what we give our time to. Thank you🌙

3. A Happy Friday to you too from the becalmed isles

Liked by 1 person

1. Thank you,Gabriel! I hope you also have a great weekend🌙

4. Oh I can definitely relate to this post , Gabriella. I find myself saying it so often. The weeks, months and years fly by. Sometimes it’s almost a blur. Especially in this situation of pandemic our lives are disrupted, interrupted and in total chaos. Uncertainty and worry make us insecure, enhance or increase our insecurities. We have to adapt, adjust and function in the common interest and show others respect and consideration.

Have a good week! Looking forward to your posts. ❤

Catherine

Liked by 1 person

1. Beautifully said, Catherine. What I’ve been struggling most with is my inability to let the little things go. Loving myself enough to understand that everything doesn’t need to be analyzed, somethings are just meant to be felt and loved. I hope you have a wonderful weekend! 🌙❤️

Liked by 2 people

5. vgeorg says:

Time flies fast but inner peace must be constant at human’s mind. Stay safe, stay positive!

Liked by 1 person

1. You’re right. Inner peace is something that we take for granted, we have to learn to be more protective and loving with ourselves. I hope you have a great weekend🌙

Liked by 1 person

6. RecoveryWise says:

Live in the present, where all things are servants to your will.

Liked by 1 person