Living

20190621_140437.jpg20190621_140434.jpg20190621_140431.jpg

You held my hand as we hiked our way to the top,
told me to trust you
I was nervous but excited.

you held me close as I admired the view
I completely let go and lost my breath in its beauty.

There is somuch that we take for granted because we can’t disconnect from the world, but at the moment that we do, THAT’S when we start living.

Gabriela A Tejada

Copyright Β© All Rights Reserved.

All Images were taken by me unless stated otherwise.

15 Comments Add yours

1. DaviEnzioKar says:

These are some beautiful shots, wonderful capture! Your poetic lines does perfect justice to your photographies too.

Liked by 1 person

1. TheAstronomicalPoet says:

Thank you so much for the beautiful wordsπŸŒ™

Liked by 1 person

1. DaviEnzioKar says:

You are most welcomeπŸ˜‡, looking forward to your future photographies and poetic words πŸ‘πŸ»If and when you are free, check out my blog posts. It’s based on art and photography πŸ™‚

Liked by 1 person

2. TheAstronomicalPoet says:

I definitely will! Thank you πŸ™‚ πŸŒ™

Liked by 1 person

3. DaviEnzioKar says:

You are welcome and Welcome aboard, Thank You πŸ™‚Best Wishes ⭐️

Liked by 1 person

2. vgeorg says:

Amazing nature! Beautiful pictures and poem!

Liked by 1 person

1. TheAstronomicalPoet says:

As always, thank you for the kind words!!πŸŒ™πŸ˜Š

Liked by 1 person

1. TheAstronomicalPoet says:

Thank you!πŸŒ™

1. No problem πŸ™‚ check out my blog when you get the chance πŸ˜„

Liked by 1 person

2. TheAstronomicalPoet says:

Definitely will!

3. I love this! Thanks for sharing😊

4. jhward220 says:

First I loved the Photo! second: I try to live in a world that is disconnected and last: living is the ONLY thing anyone should be concerned with. Not the point of being alive anyone does that as long as their drawing breath, but really living!

Liked by 1 person

1. TheAstronomicalPoet says:

Thank you for appreciating them! You see it more and more as you get older, the lack of appreciation for life. The need for more and more just isn’t enough. Very few live in the now, most live in the unhappy. As the years continue, they miss out and then continue being unhappy. We need to be thankful and breathe. Much Love! πŸŒ™

Liked by 1 person